This time it's a four-way tag. So watch out. If I didn't tag you last time, you're about to get it :).
Four places that I go to over and over
Church
The gym
The crosswalk by the school
The grocery store
Four people who e-mail me (regularly)
Julie
Conny
Sara
Christy
Four of my favorite places to eat
Home (I'm that girl who eats her own food at the potluck)
The Keg (it's not what you think!)
Taco Bell (even though I've gotten sick there twice)
Carraba's (but I like Macaroni Grill's bread better)
Four other places I would rather be right now
Getting a pedicure
The gym (haven't gone in a week due to sick kids!)
On a vacation with Jarad (don't care where!)
In a house with no barf, poop, boogers or bloody noses (all at the same time)
Four TV shows I watch
Curious George
Word World
SuperWhy
The Bachelor/ette (when it's in season!)
Four people I intend to tag
Heytar
Jess B.
Jessica R.
Beth
Okay ladies, now its your turn. Its easy, just 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4 things about you. Have fun.
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment