Monday, October 27, 2008

Markers and Make-up



This is what happens when you put the make-up kit right next to the marker tin.

Emma got these cute little tins for her birthday and all the make-up from the makeovers at the party ended up in one, all the art supplies she got ended up in the other. They both ended up on the counter in our kids' bathroom.

One day last week I thought Tess was napping. Until I heard her say "I so byooootifool Mommy!" I knew exactly where she was and what she'd been in to.

She had made herself up with both make-up and markers from head...





to toe. And everywhere in between. She even used mascara on her eyebrows. Waterproof to boot. That was fun to scrub off.




Isn't she byooootifool indeed.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Love it! She does look "bootiful"!

nicole said...

Stunning! I need to have her do my eye makeup. =)