So today is the first day of October break. No school for ten days. Woo hoo? Mmm, not so much. I have been contemplating for a few weeks buying the kids a trampoline. I wanted to do this earlier in the season, not waiting for Christmas, so they could enjoy it for these beautiful months. Not to mention that it would be something so fun and great to do outside while they're home for the break. And hey, a break for me too, right? So I bought one this morning and, with the help of all the kids, got it put together in about 45 minutes. I was totally looking forward to a somewhat easy afternoon getting things done around the house while the kids are entertaining themselves outside.
Ummmm, again, not so much. I feel so bad for my poor neighbors listening to my kids constantly bicker and scream at each other outside! I think each one has come inside screaming AT LEAST once. I finally told them if they aren't bleeding I better not hear screaming. So far so good. It's been at least five minutes.
Uh oh, the door is opening... here they come.
1 year ago
2 comments:
LOL. It does get better. Just wait till the neighbor kids come over. I'm known as the mean mommy who wants permission slips from all their parents before they're allowed to jump on my trampoline.
Hey Katie - the $150 or so we spent on our trampoline is by far, one of the best $150 we've ever spent. Can't wait to set it up now that it's cooling down (had to take it down to move and then it was too hot...). Enjoy!
Post a Comment