1. The house is a lot quieter when one of your kids loses his voice (especially when it's your screamer!)
2. My steam cleaner works really well in getting barf off my couch.
3. I never want to eat cottage cheese again after seeing said barf.
4. Trying to potty train one kid is NOT a good idea when your other kid is barfing. Double the laundry!
5. WalMart employees are very helpful in finding lost children.
6. Employees at the Dillard's Clinique counter don't think it's funny when your kid touches all the cotton balls and Q-tips that customers are supposed to use for sampling the make-up. (this is before he barfed, so I didn't know he was so sick - sorry if you went there after us and got sick!)
Who needs advanced degrees when a stay at home mom can learn so much in one day???
1 year ago
3 comments:
hahha katie you are brill!!
I miss my next door neighbour, come and move to queen creek!!!
Wow! Sounds like you've had quite a crazy couple of days cleaning up after Case. You'll have to remind him of this when/ if he ever claims, "You don't love me" in one of those teenage moments. Hang in there and please let me know if you need me to grab you some more cottage cheese, etc... at the grocery store:-)
Haha sounds similar to when I was there...are you sure your kids aren't just sick all the time? just kidding :)
Post a Comment